ME

ME

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I think you need a husband...

Son: “Mom, I think you need a husband.”
Me:  “What?”
Son: “Yes Mom you need to find a husband”
Me: “O.K. Where does one shop for a husband?”
Son: “Dick’s of course!” 
Me: Trying really hard not to laugh at the obvious pun of my 6 year old. I know he is thinking of the sporting goods store, but my brain tends to wander.  “And what would someone who needs a husband look for?”
Son: “A football guy”
Me:  “Ok, besides a football guy, what else would I look for?”
Son: “Batman”
Me:  “Ok, so I’ll go into Dicks walk to the football aisle and find a guy that is batman and he will be my husband?
Son:  “Yep”
If only life were that simple….

Seriously? Who IS This guy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments! I really want to hear what you think.